Next, we provide you with detailed information about them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files of information that are downloaded to your computer, tablet or smartphone, when accessing certain web pages, in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation.
What kind of cookies exist?
1. According to the entity that manages them:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment, from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment, from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. According to the length of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to its purpose:
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some characteristics, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, influencing the content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the effective management of said advertising spaces, storing information on the behavior of users, through their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses third-party analytical cookies.
Below we detail them.
Cookie «_ga». It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It stores a unique customer identifier and is used to control unique visits, user data, campaigns… It has an expiration date of 2 years.
Cookie «_gid». It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. It lasts 24 hours.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses a specific form of “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer that allow the analysis of your use of web pages. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is normally sent to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. Google Analytics only uses first-party cookies and they are associated with the domain that generates them (they are less invasive than third-party cookies).
This type of cookies should not identify the user, since they only collect anonymous browsing information from users.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to analyze your use of this website, to compile a report on the activity of this website and to provide other website services and similar services for the service provider of the website. information on this website. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. You can refuse the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
How to prevent “cookies” from being stored on your hard drive and delete them?
You can configure your internet browser to prevent the storage of cookies. You can also delete installed cookies at any time. Consult your browser’s help to read about how this all works in detail. An explanation with screenshots is available for Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google Chrome web browsers via this link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=2, or each of the following :
• Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Please note that these links may vary.